Do you dye your hair?

What color do you dye it?Do you dye your hair to cover up the gray or just because you want something different?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My hair is naturally brown but turns miraculously blonde in the summer.

writeon

Answer by writeon at 6:34 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I think I have had my hair every shade of brown,blonde,red, and I even had some high lights of blue,pink and one time even purple.But not anymore.My hair is curly and now since Ive dyed it soooo much its damaged.But its getting better, =)
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 6:34 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I die it to cover the change and also for a change. I usually stick with the drk brown/reds but right now I am back to my natural soft black color. Everyone seems to like this shade better on me.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 6:35 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I have been dying mine for about 10 years now. I started doing it because I wanted something different, so I went from being naturally brown to a nice auburn red color. I liked it so much and everyone else liked it so much that I just stuck with it. I have noticed, though, if I let it go longer than 5 or so weeks, I am starting to see a little gray at my temples... so now I keep it colored to hide the gray!

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 6:36 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Yes I do. I have been dying my hair for almost 10 years off and on. I have a light brown/dark blonde natural color. I am about to go get some hair dye to color it a little lighter for summer. Right now it's red. But I have done red colors, brown colors and blond colors.
    NickyJamesMom

Answer by NickyJamesMom at 6:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I am one of those lucky people that can pull off any color. Im naturally blonde but I have dyed it just about every color you can think of...even purple. and they all look pretty good on me. I just do it to change it up, i get bored easily.
    Jessaroo1987

Answer by Jessaroo1987 at 7:07 PM on Jul. 3, 2009