Why is it that homosexuals are so persistant in forcing their lifestyles on people?

I don't get it. They say they want equal rights they have equal rights. they are able to go anywhere they want that is owned by the government and the state. Why are they trying to infiltrate private places of worship? Why can't they start their own and stop badgering people?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't see them badgering people or pushing their life style on anyone! They just want what a man and woman want, which is fair!

Anonymous

• Um yeah, explain to me why some heterosexuals think they have a right to tell them what they can and can not do in their own home and who they can and can not marry....
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 6:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Why do straight continually bash the gay lifestyle. I thought people who worship God are to love all individuals???
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 6:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• OK! Ummm.... RIGHT... Get over it they aren't going to go away! I have never see a gay couple force their beliefs on any one and I hope one day they can marry just as you or I can!
    Anonymous

• ew.my daughters mil is gay and i dont fing that at all. her partner is jewish and she is catholic.i think our GOD is a loving God and doesnt care where they pray.i dont think they also should have there own private church why??? that is just stupid...
    Anonymous

• But they don't have equal rights. There is plenty of discrimination shown toward the LGBT community. And I don't see the majority of them trying to push their lifestyle on everyone.
    AnamCara1

Answer by AnamCara1 at 6:52 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

~~I guess not this person...
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 6:52 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Are you just trying to start a fight? LOL.

Why don't you give us an example of what your talking about so we know exactly what incident you are talking about?

I have no problem with the parades and rally's, but in CA we had groups standing up in our churches during our services and kissing in the middle of the sermon, then running around and throwing around their literature. I think that is disrespectful. But they have every right to promote their beliefs in public. *Some* of the prop 8 supporters were peeing on the mormon church in LA and spitting on people who went inside. That is wrong. Those individuals don't necessarily represent the entire group though.

But give examples so it doesn't sound like you just don't like gay people.

Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 6:56 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Why are Christians so persistent on forcing their lifestyle on people?

JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 6:57 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Here is the OP's link she posted it in another question.

If you read it you will understand what she is talking about. I guess what is happening is people are protesting becasue the Menonite church does not support homosexuality and they want the church to change their beliefs.

I think the church has the right to their beliefs, and they shouldn't be expected to go along with public opinion.

Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 7:01 PM on Jul. 3, 2009