my babies' pool and them....

i have almost 11 months twins....and i bought a baby pool for summer days, but the girl loves the pool and the boy does not...as soon i tried to put him inside he starts crying..i have to stay holding him outside and watching my daughter who wants to stay inside....i put toys inside, tried warm water, cool water and nothing...is that behavoir normal? i never saw a baby who does not like the water and by the way, he likes the water because i bath both every day and they do not cry at the bath tub....is he normal? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• some babies just don't like water, so its normal
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:03 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Sometimes it is just the fact that they are outside in the water. He will get used to it if you keep trying.
    Babyboybundle

Answer by Babyboybundle at 7:05 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• its normal.. one of twins loves bath time, tries to climb in with his sisters, and my other twin clings onto me for dear life. I have not let them play in a pool, I am afraid their sisters are too tough
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 8:18 PM on Jul. 3, 2009