Mom Confessions...

What is your Mommy confession? Not your personal confession but what have you done as a Mother with your kids that you don't normally like to share? I was watching Oprah and the show was called "Secret Lives Of Moms" and I was curious what's yours???

Mine is that I leave the house a mess all day b/c with baths, lunch, playdates and pool time it's really hard to keep a clean house all day with 3 kids. Well then an hour before my Husband gets home I bust into cleaning mode and he never even knows we played and had fun all day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I try to keep my 22 month old daughter up as late as she will stay up so we can sleep in the next morning.
    Anonymous

• Since school let out, I haven't enforced bathtime with my 7 and 9 year olds. It sounds gross, but they do swim a lot so they don't LOOK dirty. I finally made my son take a shower today when I realized it had probably been 2 weeks since the kid had been in the tub with a bar of soap.
    Anonymous

• My son colored on the dining room walls.I cleaned it up and my husband never found out.
    Anonymous