Would you say you have low self esteem?

If you feel you suffer from low self esteem my question is:

Why do you believe you have low self esteem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• right now, yes I have low self esteem. i am 12 weeks pregnant, have a belly that you can only tell is baby if I'm naked, the rest of the time it just looks like I'm fat, my face is broken out so bad and i can't do anything about it, I'm tired all the time, and my nose is so stuffy that I can't sleep. generally, my self esteem is ok, not really high or anything, but good.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 7:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I had a terrible esteem issue in the beginning. Reason why, I was very confused about myself and the world around me. I had to learn on my own two feet without any intervention, direction, or an outlet. And, believe me, no one did care. That's the truth, and it's devastating. It's hard to feel around in the dark being confused, when no one wants to talk in a helpful way (meaning rubbin everything in my face). I was out of the military with a baby without any history to claim. I became post traumatic and dysthymic.

Now I finished school and have a job that I am proud of. My daughter has grown into a beautiful lady.

Veterans are treated like dirt while active duty are worshiped. Why?
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 7:35 PM on Jul. 3, 2009