Anyone know any good indoor places (somewhere in Austin) where I can take a very active 9 month old to tumble???

* Im in Round Rock (North Austin) but will drive anywhere around Austin!

MamaJenn1009

Asked by MamaJenn1009 at 7:14 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Entertainment

• Oddly enough, yes.

There is an indoor play area with a cushioned floor in Lakeline Mall in front of the Dillard's Men's store (by Sears, across from Build-a-Bear and Inflatable Wonderland). If you're looking for something free, air conditioned and where you can meet other moms, that's a great place.

If you want to pay, there are a ton of options. There's a Little Gym on just about every corner in this city. The one that's closest to me (Cedar Park) is on 183 and Lakeline Mall Blvd (by the Barnes & Nobel). There's also a Gymboree (gym, not clothes) on 620 south of 183 and north of Anderson Mill. There's a J.W. Tumbles that I know nothing about over at River Place (2222 east of 620).

That's just Cedar Park. I can only imagine how much there is up in RR!! lol
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 1:31 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Thanks Avarah, I will check out Gymboree. Unfortunately Inflatable Wonderland is for kids 3-10...so Ive got a couple years to go before my son can play there!
    MamaJenn1009

Answer by MamaJenn1009 at 10:13 AM on Jul. 4, 2009