Who is afraid of Banshees???

Are you afraid they will suck out your soul ????

I try not to upset them or just plane stay away from them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This made me laugh. I don't know why, but thanks I needed that.
    Anonymous

• OMG!!!! I amm!!! Always have been afraid.
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 7:58 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• And it's no laughing matter really.
    flowerchid72

• laughingrolling on floorbouncing

Anonymous

• what the hell is a banshee?
    honeychick772

Answer by honeychick772 at 8:00 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I think OP mean bash. IDK I think someone needs to go back to school. JMO

Anonymous

• The Banshee (pronounced /ˈbænʃiː/, BAN-shee), from the Irish bean sí ("woman of the síde" or "woman of the fairy mounds") is a female spirit in Irish mythology, usually seen as an omen of death and a messenger from the Otherworld. Her Scottish counterpart is the bean shìth (also spelled bean-shìdh).

The aos sí (people of the mounds, people of peace) are variously believed to be the survivals of pre-Christian Gaelic deities, spirits of nature, or the ancestors. Some Theosophists and Celtic Christians have referred to the aos sí as "fallen angels". They are commonly referred to in English as "fairies", and the banshee can also be described as a "fairy woman".
    Anonymous

• Nah, not afraid of them.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:06 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• In 2001, a Banshee attacked several heart-broken people in San Francisco, such as the grieving husband of Michelle. She was vanquished when Piper blew her up, but not before turning Phoebe into a Banshee as well. ("Look Who's Barking")

Phoebe was susceptible to the Banshee's power because at the time she was a soul in great pain, grieving over the loss of Cole. When a Banshee elevates her call into a Scream, it does not kill a Witch, it zeroes in on her pain and slowly turns her into a Banshee.

In 2003, when Piper temporarily gained control of Excalibur, a Banshee was on her round table of the strongest demons. The Banshee was killed however when Mordaunt double-crossed her, trying to capture Excalibur himself. ("Sword and the City")

Anonymous

• Hmmm.....I don't think we have any banshees living in our neck of the woods, but we have a ton of squirrels. I'll send you some caged squirrels if you send me a caged banshee. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:53 AM on Jul. 5, 2009