Mommy Confessions.....

What is your Mommy confession? Not your personal confession but what have you done as a Mother with your kids that you don't normally like to share? I was watching Oprah and the show was called "Secret Lives Of Moms", some of the Mom's told their confessions and I was curious what's yours???

Mine is that I leave the house a mess all day b/c with baths, lunch, playdates and pool time it's really hard to keep a clean house all day with 3 kids. Well then an hour before my Husband gets home I bust into cleaning mode and he never even knows we played and had fun all day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• sometimes when i'm feeding my daughter, and i'm too tired to reach for the burp cloth or bib if some formula gets on her face i lick it off.
    ooops. haha.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes, I just can't deal with them and their 'stuff' so I just turn on the tv and let them watch it allll....daaaaayyyy....llloooonnnggg. Bad mommy! LOL!
    Anonymous

• Lol anon 06.

I don't always give my 8 month old breakfast if we had a rough night with her waking up a lot. I will bring her in bed with me and get her to go back to sleep until around 11 and then we have brunch.
    Terrible I know.
    Anonymous

• All of the ones before me and even the OP all sound pretty normal to me, I have raised alot of kids! I think the one thing that bothers me most, was when my dd was 4, she was a whiny little girl, always complaining.....well one day I had had enough! She just wouldn't stop so I just said, "You are such a bi*@#" I couldn't believe I had just called my 4 year old that! Now she has 3 girls of her own...and she knows how I felt!! LOL
    Anonymous

• My 5 year old little girl is a motor mouth. The child talks from the moment she wakes up til the moment she goes to bed. She especially loves to ask question. I would never want to stop her curiosity because that is how you learn, but somedays I just can't take it. I have actually paid her money to be quiet for an hour or 2. I was just past my point one day, and I said I will give you $10 if you don't talk or ask me a question for an hour or so. It worked so well I have used it 1 or 2 more times.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 9:10 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I dont let my one year old feed himself because I dont like the mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Man, I think the woerst thing I have done is feed my 1 1/2 year old McDonalds for lunch!
    Anonymous

• Let my DD make complete messes (of course not anything that would hurt her) b/c I'm to tired or just don't feel like dealing with it. It keeps her busy for a while, and I don't have to deal with it.
    Anonymous

• I don't really have anything that's like a dirty secret. I have things that I'm not proud of though like I had an epidural and DD watches a little TV about every other day. I have things that other people might not like that I don't see as bad like DD shares her food with the cats. I figure if I'd be ashamed of saying it, I shouldn't do it.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 12:18 AM on Jul. 4, 2009