What is your favorite thing to do online?

When I am online, I like to make money lol. I consider all of my time worth money, and with this rough economy, it's worth even more now because of everything costing more and all that jazz. So, what do you like to do?

luvpink975

Asked by luvpink975 at 8:00 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• I listen to the young turks or break room live

Answer by rkoloms at 9:29 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Here some sites that will help u make money they are free www.streamlinefunnelsystem.com/?Id=27744 , ccooper.notlong.com , www.infinitydownline.com/?id=kanisha200 . These are some sites u can make money with by signing up and send it to other people and get paid. This is called marketing. If u are trying to get a business or want to get prospects for your business. Every needs to start your own because this ecomony is getting bad, believe me. If you want more information about these sites, please email me, then I will give u more information, ok
    denisha200

Answer by denisha200 at 10:33 AM on Jul. 4, 2009