Are you a beer or liquor kinda girl?

I can't hold either of them. And in ten days I'll be able to legally drink whichever one I want! But if I had to choose one or the other, I'd say liquor.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 8:04 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The only type of "beer" that I like is Smirnoff, and even then, it's not true beer.
    I love my liquor though.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 8:11 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Liquor. I have yet to try a beer that I liked.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:05 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• My fiance tried a Sam Adams Octoberfest last fall (that's its season or whatever) and he really liked it. He's usually really picky about beers. I can't wait to try one this year, I was pregnant and underage last fall haha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:06 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• BEER! I used to be a liquor girl but drank it so much it strewed up my tummy! not good!
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 8:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I drink once a year or once every other year so we really arent big drinkers. I do want to try a Guinness my hubby raves about those. That will probably be my next "beer" try. LOL

Thx for the heads up Caitxrawks on the Octoberfest one, have to try that too.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:10 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Beer for me!!
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 8:12 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I drink cider.

Tis THE alcoholic drink here in the west country of the UK. And since the legal age here is 18 i have been drinking for over a year (minus the pregnancy) It sjust so lovely and fruity!

Its all about the Blackthorn and the Natch. I guess it would fall under beer. Can't wait to have my first alcoholic cdrink since i turned 19 last month. Only 4 more weeks to go!
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 8:14 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Mmmm Smirnoff.

When my friends and I were in high school, we would get our older brothers to buy us Smirnoff Twisted and we would get "tipsy" off a six pack LMAO! We thought we were so awesome and cool.

Oh, and my brother and my fiance both really like Newcastle. I haven't tried it, but they say it's really good if anyone is into trying new beer =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:14 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Corona if I must drink beer, smirnoff any day of the week, liquor if there's no smirnoff.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 8:25 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Are you talking about Newcastle Brown?

Tis one of my SO's favourites. Comes in a big bottle. We call it Newcy Brown over here. Tis a good drink to have to keep the buzz going.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 8:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2009