Why so many uptight ladies?

Just having fun cutting loose having a good time. and you have to poop poop on it relax it's okay to have fun everyonce in awhile

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Was your fun pooped on recently?? I hate when that happens to me, I don't understand why so many people have a stick so far up their ass. Seems to me life would be more fun if that stick was lowered, but to each his own I guess. I just wondered if you were talking in general or referring to a specific recent situation.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 8:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Seems like you ask a silly fun question and they get all prissy but heck you start talking about PA the are all for that or abortion or what ever else they want to feel mighty about
    Anonymous