I need help to calm me down....

I am 34 weeks pregnant. My bf's job isnt getting enough business. We also live with 2 roommates... and 1 which has sneaked out and moved all his stuff last night while we were sleeping. I mean he didnt have furniture or anything. But the point is we are probably getting evicted. We are already late on rent. We all pay $300 equailly. and this dude up and left us. so, we have to come up with the late fee and his part of the rent. I don't know what we are gonna do, we have no help from anybody. I already have a 9 month old son. Where are me and my fiance gonna go with our son and with the one on the way. Im panicing. I dont know whats gonna happen... We would be sleeping in a Ford focus its the hatch back kind... and theres gonna be no room for our stuff and another baby if he decides to come now...

MamaStrawBerry1

Asked by MamaStrawBerry1 at 8:36 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well have you called churches they can help sometimes. I don't know where you live but they can help with rent. What about State assitance??? I don't think it would be a good idea if you live in a car with a baby. What about family and friends??? I hope you well.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 8:58 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• no friends no family we really keep to ourselves. state assitance is a waiting list... and churches have no funds no shelters have room plus we wouldnt ba able to stay together as a family. we'd be separated...
    MamaStrawBerry1

Answer by MamaStrawBerry1 at 9:57 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• the dss (department of social services) is most states has a emergency assistacne plan.. talk to them. they will usually pay your rent for one month if you are getting evicted. where do yall live.. you can e mail this to me if you would like.. i have been threw alot of hard times and know people that know people... there is always help out there you just have to be able to find it.. god bless you all...
    jannaboo

Answer by jannaboo at 10:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• can bf get a second job?
    vivianasmom

Answer by vivianasmom at 8:36 PM on Jul. 4, 2009