Do you kick off your shoes in the dressing rooms or department stores? You may not want too.......

My girlfriend worked at SEARS for years and she told me several stories of poop and pee in the dressing rooms. Dirty diapers, condoms. Really!

One time, she said it was closing time and she went to hang up cloths left in the dressing rooms and it stunk when she went in, she saw the poop and then noticed that they had wiped with a dress....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Shopping

• EW! No shit. OMG. Horrible. Oh yuck yuck yuck.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• People have no morals.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 8:39 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Oh my gosh !! What is WRONG with the people in this world......YUCK!!
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 12:11 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• oh yeah the things you find in dressing rooms are sometimes gross. I worked at JCPenneys and the stuff we found in some of the dressing rooms were not to appealing.
    jenke

Answer by jenke at 3:10 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• When I worked in the mall, one of the other assistants had worked at another location that had since had leasing problems with the mall and closed she transferred, she told me that the last few days of the store being open people waited to get into the fitting room and several people allowed their kids to go to the bathroom as well as pooping on the floor themselves. They also piled clothes into the corner on the floor and peed on them. Some people are just nasty, its not uncommon. Oh yea, boogers on the wall, dirty panties and worn clothes are always nice to find too.
    vivianasmom

Answer by vivianasmom at 8:34 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I have a friend who works at WalMart, and she said the problems mostly comes from people who don't speak English, mostly of middle Eastern decent, who think the dressing rooms are the bathrooms but cannot get through the language barrier to ask for a bathroom. And that this sort of thing happens ALL THE TIME.They literally find these closets and think they are the bathrooms, after all they cannot read the signs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 AM on Jul. 6, 2009

You and your friend are full of crap and are ignorant.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Jul. 7, 2009

• See...I always did have 'issues' with changing rooms, I don't care what the store is. I thought that there were security cameras with folks watching to be sure that people didn't steal. Wasn't too keen to think that there was a perv somewhere back there.....although I have been told that they can't really do that. Still can't seem to shake it and I would rather exchange something 10 times rather than to try it on. Guess I now have the real reason to be avoiding the dressing rooms. ICK!
    Anonymous