DO you think Palin resigning mid-term will affect her chances at the WH in 2012?

Do you think she has a responsibility to the people of AK to complete the job she was elected for?

Friday

Asked by Friday at 8:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• She resigned? Wow.

I haven't watched the news today.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:43 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• She announced she will resign this month.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 8:46 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Oh wow. Did she give a reason?

Yeah, I think it might hurt her chances at 2012 a little bit. I didn't know she was still gunning for it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:47 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• No, I think thats why she resigned. She didn't say so but I think she has thought about it . She has many things she thinks she can do for the country that she can actually do better when she isn't Governor. Whatever she does I think the media will be on her back for the most part anyway. If there is any way they can prevent her from running they will try it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:48 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I don't think that's why she resigned.
    Anonymous

• For my vote, yeah I think it would affect her chances. I would see it as she quit, and if she quit that, what's to say she wouldn't quit as President? This is the first I've heard of it, though, and her reason for doing so *could* make a difference to my opinion. I guess I need to go check it out and find out what's going on.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:52 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• i hope so :D

and i think she is doing the Alaskan ppl a favor by getting out. i graduated high school from there & even my very conservative friends up there cant stand her.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:54 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I think she had zero chance to begin with.......
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:54 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I dont think she is thinking on running or she would not have resigned
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I'm with Carpy on this one as well. I don't think she has any plans of running. I'd like to think she resigned for more personal reasons. The Republican Party has a lot better to offer than Sarah Palin.
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 9:03 PM on Jul. 3, 2009