Painful lower area..

Alright, even when I'm not pregnant, I would sometimes get a sharp pain in my hoo-hah. Everyone including the doctor told me it was normal. And now that I'm pregnant it seems to be getting worse. Does anyone else have similar experiences? Do you know what it could be?

AmandaMarie821

Asked by AmandaMarie821 at 8:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• while pregnant I would just think it would be the pelvic bone stretching and widening and ligaments and muscles stretching

charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 8:53 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I M NOT SURE WHAT IT IS, I COULD BE MUSSELS STRETCHING .. BUT I GET THOSE PAINS ALL THE TIME.....MY DOC SAID WHEN I WAS PREGGO IT WAS THE ROUND LIGAMENT STRETCHING
    Anonymous

• Mine does when i'm on my period and cramping...
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 8:52 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Could be. But this pain is like, right near the hole down there and it seems like it's going straight up into me. It kind of feels like a knife is being jabbed up there. And it's not just when I'm pregnant either, just happens more often, I suppose.
    AmandaMarie821

Answer by AmandaMarie821 at 8:56 PM on Jul. 3, 2009