a prayer to welcome god and jesus into your heart

ok....im going anon because, I feel like it. If any of you guess my identity by how I talk, I'll admit it's me :-).
can anyone tell me a prayer that is meant to invite and welcome God into your heart and show acceptance and belief? Something that says, I will stop fighting this and give it a fair chance if that makes sense. I have fought it for awhile, I only allowed maybe five percent. In the end, no matter what doubts any of us have, you will never know if you do not try to trust. What do I have to lose?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• there is no right or wrong prayer to say, it comes from your mouth, but God hears your heart!

That is whats so wonderful about God, he understands us, just as we are, no fancy prayer needed.

But just to help you get started.....(Dearest Jesus, I love you, and I desire to follow you, I have fought you long enough and I want to surrender to your will, not mine. .......Please come into my heart and change me, open me up so I can change, guide me to a wonderful church that can help me to grow.....)

etc.....then you need to find a great place to surround you with love and help....(not all churches are like this, find one that is, ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:00 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I KNOW WHO THIS IS IT'S HINSON
    Anonymous

• sorry i believe in my goddess
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 8:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I know who you are =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Oh, and I'm sorry...but I'm happy with my beliefs : / Maybe you'll find someone that will play along, though.
    caitxrawks

• Oh my god I replied and forgot to hit anon...I hope I deleted it fast enough or my identity is blown lol. I feel like being mysterious tonight and going anon everywhere.

but no, your wrong I am not hinson
    Anonymous

• "maybe you will find someone that will play along"
    I dont look at it as playing along. I look at it as being completely open, I always boast people should be open minded and right now. I am giving this a fair hot
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I'm sorry I said it that way. It came out wrong, yanno? I didn't mean it in a mean or bitchy way, lmao.

And your smiley gave you away. Muahaha!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:58 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I saw you. :) Anyway, just tell God what you want Him to know. He knows anyway. Besides we don't know how to pray on our own, that's why we have a translator. ;-)
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 8:58 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• is this god ?????
    Anonymous