Do you like guys with accents?

My fiance has a Spanish accent :D
I'm also partial to British, Aussie, Kiwi (New Zealand), and French accents.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 8:54 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yesssss! I absolutely LOVE accents.
    I've dated lots of british guys. I'm a sucker for accents. :D
    My husband has a southern one.

Caitxrawks. A briwi AND a french accents?
    Call me! <33 lol. J/k... >_> Unless you want to that is.... *coughs* :P
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 9:12 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Psh YES. lol.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 9:02 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Sometimes I do. When I was younger, I dated a guy named Thomas with a REALLY strong English accent. At first I thought it was the hottest thing ever and so did all of the girls I knew. No one could understand when I absolutely could not take it anymore. Sometimes, especially on the phone, it would get so thick that I would have to constantly ask him to repeat himself. If he got worked up over something, I completely could not understand him, lol. Since then I've thought twice about the accents, but overall...most of them do sound pretty damn sexy. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 9:04 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Australlian is quite nice.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 9:04 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I've been with my fiance for over two years, so his accent has kinda waned for me. He just sounds normal. Sometimes he'll talk too fast, though, and I'll have to ask him to repeat stuff. He also says some things wrong in English, and we have a good laugh over it xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:06 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I love Ewan Mcgregor, I love Scottish accents but that's probably because of my ancestry.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 9:10 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• So, after reading your comment Cait. lol
    My friends husband has a spanish accent, and he doesn't necessarily say things wrong, just... has that odd accent. My most memorable moment with them:
    We were at Costco, and he was amazed at the industrial amount of toilet paper being sold there. And was exclaiming that there were 1,000 sheets to a roll, but it sounded like "There's 1,000 shits to a roll!" LOL. Which... I guess is kind of true. xD!
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 9:14 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I was born and raised in Alabama, so a good ol' southern boy with a nice southern accent is always sexy to me. As long as he doesn't sound like a complete idiot. You can have a southern accent and be and sound smart.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 9:18 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• HAAAAA shits.

My fiance once asked me if I owned any "lingerie." Instead of saying "laun-zher-ay" he said "ling-er-ie" LOL.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:22 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Hahaha.
    There was once where a friend of mine came from Portugal and his accent was definitely deep. We went to the grocery store, and he saw those HUGE bins of apples.
    And he asks "Where did they get all this crap?!" But he meant crop. lol.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 9:37 PM on Jul. 3, 2009