• In the Spotlight:

How many hours of total quiet do you get a day??

How many kids do you have ?
I have 7 and probably get 2 to 3 hours a day maybe

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• WOW You're my hero.

I have one daughter. I get maybe five or six hours total of quiet time, since she naps for 2-3 hours during the day and goes to sleep at 7PM. I'm sure that'll change as she gets older.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:56 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• hahahaha! that's a good one, OP! it hasn't been quiet around here in, oh say...4 years??
    how do you keep your sanity?
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:58 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Im pregnant so I have all day to myself until my hubby gets home from work..
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 8:58 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Quiet? What is that? I can't remember the last time it was quiet in my house :)
    I have 2 daughters, 4 years old and 2 two year old.
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 9:10 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• What's that?! Quiet time? Ha! Only when I'm asleep! & sometimes not even then!
    I have 2 girls.
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 9:10 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• OP here yes the only time is hwen they are all asleep and seeing that I have a 3 month old some nights it only 1 hour before I end up falling asleep
    Anonymous

• After I get home from work--she takes a 1 1/2 - 2 hour nap and then goes to bed at 8 and I go to bed at 11.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• It varies day-to-day.
    I have 3 daughters ages 20, just about 18, and 15 who live at home. They come and go between their jobs, friends, and various activities.
    I care for my 5 month old granddaughter full time while my 20 y/o daughter works, so I don't get much quiet time then - she won't nap more than 30 minutes at a time.
    I am also in college full time and do everything around the house that I can't get the girls to help me with.
    Different days are different schedules. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:28 AM on Jul. 5, 2009