Anyone ever taken Ambien?

OMG That stuff will EFF YOU UP if you don't go to sleep as soon as you get tired.

It was a bitch to get off of as well. Non-addictive my butt.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 8:59 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well I am the opposite of everyone I guess lol...I've taken the regular one and CR neither of them helped me sleep....however I have severe insomnia so short of whacking me in the head I don't sleep lol....in fact they kept me awake making me feel a bit hyper.
    jamievolner

Answer by jamievolner at 9:28 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• YEAH LMAO
    Anonymous

• i had a bottle of ambien in the meds drawer that i wouldnt take lol i was scared to. it is gone now :)
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:00 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Yes and I didn't go to sleep right away. WORST IDEA EVER! Long story short.. I can't give head anymore. lol.
    Anonymous

• hahahahaha anon 9:01
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:02 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• LMAO! I went on a weird trip. I've never been high before, but after taking Ambien I can pretty much guess what being high feels like! Everything was moving slow, and I couldn't keep my balance. I slept so hard and so deep, though. I wish I could get that kind of sleep without meds.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:02 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Yeah its funny now. lol.
    Anonymous

• They gave me it when I was in the hospital giving birth to my stillborn son it worked really well helped me sleep
    Anonymous

• I took that stuff for one day and it made me sicker than a dog. I actually projectile vomited all over the bathroom. Threw it all away.
    Anonymous

• i took it when I was on another med that I couldn't sleep on. It messed me up. When it got to the point where one wasn't working to help me sleep the rest went in the trash.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:24 PM on Jul. 3, 2009