why do you not think he has the same rights as you ?

DH/SO/BF if he is the father of your child doesn't he have the same rights. Would you let him tell you that you can't take him out somewhere? No probably not so why do you feel like you have that right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• WTF are you talking about?
    Anonymous

• When it comes to our child my husband has just the same rights as I. I just joke all the time and tell him that since I am the one who cooked her inside my body that she belongs to me just a little bit more. LOL But she is a complete daddy's girl.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 9:14 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• The mama who doesn't want her SO to take their son to see fire works
    Anonymous

• i don't have that problem with my hubby.. she is OURS. not just mine, not just his. i trust her with him completely...
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 9:18 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I trust her with him completely. If he asks that we not do something that I had planned then I don't. Just as he would respect my decision.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:22 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Um, sometimes I tell my husband no bc he is all little immature sometimes. He doesn't always have the best ideas and he doesn't know anything about kids that I haven't taught him or he learned from our son.
    Anonymous

• I couldn't imagine not being able to trust my husband with our children. If you can't trust them with their father, who can you trust? That goes for mothers who won't 'allow' the Daddy to 'babysit' (my DH hates it when people tell him he's babysitting...he tells them, NO, it's called parenting when the father does it) because he can't take care of the baby/kids. I mean, if you died, who do you think would take care of them? Duh? The father...I would hope, anyway.
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 9:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• The courts and I denied my ex-husband his parental rights due to his alcoholism, physical and mental abuse.
    I believe every situation should be examined by the courts and not left up to the parents if the parents cannot come to an agreeable solution about custody and visitation.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:23 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• PrydferthMenyw I am talking about people that are still together.

But I do agree with you
    Anonymous