Anyone else hate this?

When I was first married I worked and went to school. I chose to stay home with my step daughter for a while and I hate it. I still go to school but not having a job is killing me and now I'm pregnant and don't think many people would be eager to hire a pregnant woman. I feel guilty for this but I just need more than housework and mommy time. Does anyone else feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes, yes, yes. I mean I love being a SAHM but I have NOTHING else in my life AT ALL. I rarely even get out to go to the stores and we have to be careful taking the LO outside for health reasons. I feel like a freakin' maid with NO LIFE. Arrrrrrrr.....
    Anonymous

• Yes. I have taken the last few summers off to be with ds but I usually work and have worked all my life. I'm bored out of my mind!
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 9:18 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I quit a great job because my boss was an ass at about 4 months... I couldn't get hired anywhere... even part time.. I couldn't ever find anything and ended up working with and for my dad in his hospital clinic.
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 9:26 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I have always worked too, then we moved to an area where jobs are extremely hard to find. Add to the that I am white and the majority here are not and that makes it even more difficult. And now I;m pregnant and it's beginning to be very obvious, so yeah. i am a sahm to a fetus lol...I am bored out of my mind here!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2009