sleeping issues

i have a 10 month old who was sleeping very well thru the night. from the time i would put him to bed he would sleep about 10 hours. well now he wakes a couple times (about 2 sometimes 3) thru the night and can't get himself back to sleep so i'll go in his room and rock him back to sleep because he cries when he can't fall back asleep. i was just wondering if anyone else's baby is doing this or has done this and if anyone has advice on how to get him to be able to go back to sleep without me having to go in 2 or 3 times a night. i dont mind doing it i just want him to be able to calm himeself to sleep and learn to on his own.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter has been doing that also. I'm pretty sure its because of her teeth coming in. I've tried teething tablets and Tylenol when its real bad...most of the time a bottle will calm her down and put her right back to sleep. I'm also having the trouble of getting her to calm herself back to sleep. I need help there too. I'll be checking back here to see some advice...good luck!
    oxojen178oxo

Answer by oxojen178oxo at 10:01 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• he might b teething mine did the same thing when they started i just gave them some motrin (seems to last longer) rite b4 they went to sleep and it seemed to work pretty well every now and then he might still wake up but keep track of the time u give him the meds when mine would wake up at nite it would b cuz the meds wore off give him another dose wait 10 mins rock him and he'll b out
    cocobutt2002

Answer by cocobutt2002 at 10:23 PM on Jul. 3, 2009