• In the Spotlight:

Do you like your in-laws?

why/why not?

just curious. :)

StefanieN84

Asked by StefanieN84 at 9:57 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My SO's parents are divorced. Like the dad and the mom but the step-mother? UGH she's screwed up alot of things in my SO's life and it would be nice if she fell off the planet. His poor father deserves so much better than an 40yr old non working pretending to be a stay at home mom who's youngest is 16 gold digging lazy wife.
    But I guess love comes in many forms.. including Satan.
    As you can see I don't get along too well with her.
    Anonymous

• yea they are okay,but I like them better when they are on the phone with me.hahaha..is that bad
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:01 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• No. When I was 16 they called me white trash and said their son deserved better than me. I wasn't rich or a straight a student so they looked down on me. When we got married at 18 they disowned us completely. I love my husband so much. His mother told me once that there was no such thing as love and to get over it. They never said "I love you" to each other. Very stiff people.
    Anonymous

• They live in NY..I'm in NC...Havent had the chance to meet them in person yet. I have spoke to them numerous times, they seem very sweet. I think we will get along just fine.
    Jessaroo1987

Answer by Jessaroo1987 at 10:03 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I really really hate my racist in laws! I know its sad.
    They treat my hubby like a kid since they didnt raise him at all when he actually was a child. They like my rude ass sister in law better since she isnt black, she is a big mouth, and she does drugs like them!! They cant handle the fact that the son they hate is doing well while the GOLDEN son is drinking and cheating on HIS wife all the time!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 10:11 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I love my In- laws
    I lucked out with them.
    jachelle

Answer by jachelle at 10:13 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Unfortunately, my husbands dad passed away when my husband was only 4. My MIL is actually pretty cool. I guess I really shouldn't complain. Occasionally, if she comes to visit for a while, she really gets on my nerves. I think sometimes she doesn't like the control I have in her "little boys" life, but at the same time, I think she appreciates how happy we are together. Not that I'm controlling, she just thinks that he's HER little boy and I think she gets a little jealous. I'm pregnant with a little boy now, so maybe one day I'll know what that's like.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:14 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I got lucky with mine, too. They are great. Very nice to me and always include me in stuff, even when my hubby isn't around which happened quite a bit there for a while (he's military). And they did that even before we got married.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:15 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• MIL and FIL are okay but SIL (my brothers wife) is THE bitch and if she gets in my childs face and yells at her again she will be the DEAD bitch...
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:46 AM on Jul. 4, 2009