How to get my Husband to be more adventurous in bed?

My husband and I have been together 10 years. We have 3 boys. We have a great sex life. The only thing is, im a little freakier than he is. I want to try some things he isnt really into(ie watching another couple, strip club..) Im very happy, I just want a little more excitement sexually.

jchris

Asked by jchris at 10:39 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• how about a compromise and watch a couple...in a porn flick and see how that goes then work up to watching another couple for real. Strip club? If you have the money to waste then just get him in the car and drive there. He won't want to walk home.
    Anonymous

• Porn. Or one year we went up to Hustler and bought a sex board game that was really fun!
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 11:54 PM on Jul. 3, 2009