so tell me...

What is the worst thing that someone can say to a pregnant woman, in your opinion?

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Are you having twins? Of course this is when someone is carrying one.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 11:00 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Probaly a whore or something like that. I'm a teenage mother, and just become I'm a young mother doesn't make me a whore, but I've been called it many times. Also the looks you get from people really suck.
    Trishy7

Answer by Trishy7 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• you're only having one!?!
    You're huge!
    You"RE how many weeks?!?! YOU LOOK WAAAAAAAY BIGGER
    you need to cut back on those cookies,hunny
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• "You're so FAT! I can't wait until you pop that baby out of your coochie so you can lose all that weight, you sea cow! You whale! And other mean animal comparisons!"
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:01 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• When I was pregnant with my first I went to church and my great aunt says to me "So you're pregnant, I guess you'll just have to grow up now." I was 22!!!! I had lived on my own, paid my own bills, all for almost five years! I was in my first semester of school.....I have never been so insulted in my life.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 11:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• One of my friends gained 45 pds with her pregnancy, and in the last months of her pregnancy she stated that most of it was most likely baby. Her husband responded with "Well I don't think you're having a 40 pound baby boy." Omg I thought she was going to clock him!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 11:09 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• "one in three women miscarry in the first three months, so try no to get too excited... "
    I had four people tell this to me (in one for or another) with my first pregnancy. Yeah, thanks a lot- like I'm not stressed out enough about things I CAN control. (my son is now almost 2 years old)
    Anonymous

• "One of my friends gained 45 pds with her pregnancy, and in the last months of her pregnancy she stated that most of it was most likely baby. Her husband responded with "Well I don't think you're having a 40 pound baby boy." Omg I thought she was going to clock him!"

My ex did say that and I broke his nose and cleaned the toilet with his toothbrush!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 11:18 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• "Do you think you should be telling people so soon?"
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 11:41 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• personally, I hate when people tell me things I shouldn't be doing. like drinking a soda...geez, people! I have one a week! not like I am adding heroin to it...
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 11:46 PM on Jul. 3, 2009