Has anyone ever seeked full custody?

If you ever seeked full, legal, sole custody...why did you and what evidence did you take to court?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• I don't have an answer for you, hopefully someone will chime in, but its SOUGHT not seeked.
    Anonymous

• Wow someone really has to correct your grammar??? WTH. Anyway, good luck with what you are seeking. If he's fighting it may be hard to get full custody. You basically have to prove that he's a bad father, alchol, drugs whatever the case may be. If you think he's on drugs tell the courts you want him to take a drug test before he's given any custody. Goodluck with it all.
    jfblaine

Answer by jfblaine at 11:59 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Definitely talk to a lawyer. And grammar will make a difference if you testify in court.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• We are currently SEEKING custody (Or is it SOUGHTING custody?? lol! I just did that to piss of the Anon 11:39 poster! Did it work? It was unnecessary to correct your grammar like that.)

Anyway, I am currently doing the custody thing, along with my husband, for his children. His kids were subjected to sexual molestation in his ex-wife's home on two separate occasions by two different men within 7 months of each other. As far as evidence goes, some of the things that we brought was pictures of the kids (one was taken at her house by my husband when he went to pick them up one day, and it shows a belt with duct tape on it in the background that she uses to beat the kids with...have to be sneaky sometimes)

Definitely get a lawyer, if you can. If you'd like to pm me for more info, feel free. These posts don't let you type everything that you want to. :)

Kauna

Answer by Kauna at 8:54 AM on Jul. 4, 2009