Your state?

What do you love most about the state that you live in? Where DO you live?

If you could move, where would you go?

:)

StefanieN84

Asked by StefanieN84 at 11:04 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Travel

• I live in Chicago, and love living here. Illinois also has very rural areas lots of suburbs, college towns, etc. There is not a single state characteristic.

Chicago has a lot to do, much of it free; great public transit, excellent schools (and really awful ones), 4 seasons, beautiful beaches, etc.

I would like in Boston, San Francisco, London or Madrid; staying in Chicago is fine, too.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:19 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Hmmmm I Live in California. There isnt much I like about it. The air is filthy, the Governor is a retard, Its hotter than hell. They Tax everyone up the butthole, Its over crowded... The Retard Governor just cut State employee pay 3 days. As if we all werent struggling enough, So We're working 3 days for EFFING FREEEE! They Doubled our Car Tags among other things... EFF California! I hate this POS state!
    Anonymous

• i live in baltimore Maryland and i love it i wouldn't move because it hot in summer and cold in winter and no wild animals that can kill or hurt you! i would va-k for in other states becasue the only place here is Ocean City! but i luv MD

mammaboyz113

Answer by mammaboyz113 at 11:25 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I live in Texas, and it's like a whole 'nuther country. ;)

I love it here, mostly. In some areas more than others the stupidity can get oppressive, but here in Central Texas is lovely and the people are overeducated.

My husband and I have discussed moving either Northeast or Northwest, but we'd still have to winter here. I don't think either of us could change to being cold-weather people on a full time basis.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 2:46 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I live in Wisconsin and the thing I like the most is the safety in our City. There is very little crime to speak of and we still have the small town feel. I would love and plan to move south. We have not decided where yet but any place that I don't have to deal with the winter freezing cold and tons of snow works for me.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 9:36 AM on Jul. 4, 2009