How soon will you show with your second pregnancy?

I am about 6 weeks pregnant and feel like my tummy is starting to pop a little bit (not very much- just slightly...). Is this average, or could it be a sign of possible multiples?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• for me i showed sooner then i did with my 1st i think around where you are now. but i do know it was alot sooner. i thought i was having twins becasue i was showing sooo soon haha
    mammaboyz113

Answer by mammaboyz113 at 11:21 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• sweetie its dif with every woman. but i started to feel the same way as you are when i was six weeks. this is my second also. i am 15 weeks now and i look like i did when i was six months with my fisrt.. well maybe not that big but me belly is sticking out there. its fine that you feel as you are starting to show. im not sue about the twins thing... i am only having one :) when you go to your doc she/he will be able to tell. congrats on the new addition..
    jannaboo

Answer by jannaboo at 11:22 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I'm in my second trimester, with my second child, and yes I'm much bigger then I was with my first. I showed earlier too. With my first pregnancy I only gained 32 pounds... I've already gained almost 20.... But I've always heard you get bigger with your second child.
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 11:24 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Im prego with my 3rd and im 13 weeks and i look bigger with this one more then the past 2.. i really look 5months or more and gained 12 pounds already... Your not the only one :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:30 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Lol. With my first I started to show around 12 weeks, just a teeny tiny bump. With this one, I'm 12 weeks now and I look 5 months pregnant, lol. So yeah, I think you can expand rapidly in subsequent pregnancies, OR be carrying multiples.
    Arkaidy

Answer by Arkaidy at 11:40 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Thanks for the reassurance- I am beginning to think I may be having twins- It is nice to know its average to show earlier. I am kind of excited to be popping already- If i'm pregnant- I want everyone to know (because its so exciting).
    Congratulations to you all:)
    Anonymous

• I'm 12 weeks with #4 and have a pooch for the first time this early. It was my norm to not show until 5-6 months. But this time I popped right out that was actually my first sign of pregnancy!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 10:16 AM on Jul. 4, 2009