whats the first thing you notice about a man?

I remember when i was single i always thought that if a man could take care of his nails and his shoes may be a pretty decent man. No offense to mechanics but i cant deal with black nails.... i had an uncle that was a mechanic but i remember im not sure how but over the weekends when he didnt work his hands where sparkling clean, so you know... Another thing i always cheacked out (and still do, shhh!) is nice big hands, soft hands... what do you girls like to check out on a man you just meet? besides his ass, pretty eyes, personality and the oh-so-common stuff , tell me something weird we can compare to each other

chixgbk

Asked by chixgbk at 11:25 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Arms and shoulders. I think that is the sexiest thing on a man, next is the eyes.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:26 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I always looked at teeth and smile. If the teeth were clean and cared for. Just nice over all. Of course a nice smile to compliment the nice teeth never hurt lol.
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 11:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Eyes. I love my husbands Baby Blue Eyes...gorgeous.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:28 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Well I guess I am the weird one. I like the big nose. Don't know why but, every man that I have known that has a big nose has been kind, considerate, intelligent, and very knowledgeable in every way.
    Gemaof4

Answer by Gemaof4 at 11:30 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• teeth...nice clean teeth

eyes and he shoes size♥

rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 11:34 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Eyes, smile and...I know...kinda odd...tattoos. LOL.My hubby has the most beautiful blue/green eyes and such a gorgeous smile...and he got a tattoo recently....LOVE IT!
    MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 11:34 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• teeth and ass!!!! got to have white teeth and a big ass
    mammaboyz113

Answer by mammaboyz113 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Height and tattoos, VERY HAWWTTTT!
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 11:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I always notice their smile! And I love a manly man. UMMMMMMMMMM!!
    ellies3boys

Answer by ellies3boys at 12:07 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• lips
    friend22

Answer by friend22 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 4, 2009