Could this just be acid reflux?

My son is 7 months, well I havn't had my period in 3 months but all the pregnancy test have came up negative, well tonight I got a werid bubbling in my upper stomach, it felt the same as when my son had the hic-ups in my belly. What should I do. (no insurance) I know at the health department they do the same kind of home pt. I hope its just acid reflux, cause I know stuipd me but we've hit a couple of parties this week, if it is a baby i pray theres nothing wrong.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My baby is a year old and I still sometimes get weird floaty feelings in my belly that feel just like a pregnancy. Sometimes I think it's just all my guts still settling where they used to be. If you feel like something is wrong though, you should take care of it, you're a mom, you know all about intuition and stuff.
    EmKirk

Answer by EmKirk at 8:53 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• It's really hard to tell...being that it's been 3 months since your last cycle I would get a dr. to do a blood test. Ins or not I would still go because if you are, you're putting yourself AND your baby at risk.
    Samie8183

Answer by Samie8183 at 12:25 AM on Jul. 4, 2009