Am I wrong?!

I'm letting my friend's husbands friend stay here til he gets a place of his own. Which I don't mind, But he keeps going to one of my other friends house and staying there all hours of the night waltzing back in at 3:30 am or later. I don't like leaving my door unlocked late at night. I mean I have no problem if he has a think with her or whatever, But coming back at 3:30 am or later is not sitting well with me. I'm letting him stay here for a few weeks rent free and to me this is just damn disrespectful. My friend came back to get her daughter's medicine(I babysit for her too) and I told her the door is getting locked at midnight and I will not be getting up to unlock the door!
I ALMOST feel bad for being a bitch about it. But damn man, You gotta have some respect for someone letting you stay there rent free. This is the only thing he does that really irritates me since he's been here. Well more like pisses me off.

Starfire73

Asked by Starfire73 at 11:49 PM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm doing that tonight. Sorry, I said midnight! I'm not being woken up again!! I had a monster headache from it all day today too. Plus I have really bad arthritis and have a hard time falling asleep
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 1:09 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• No your house your rules.Tell him what time the door will be locked at night and if he's not in he won't get in till you get up in the morning.Do not be taken advantage of because he knows you feel sorry for him.Some people are pros at this.
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 11:52 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• It's pissing me off royally! I babysit during the week(not tonight though because of the holiday weekend) and the mom of the babies I watch picks her kids up at 2 am. That's one thing, but being woken up from a dead sleep at 3:30 am! UGH!!! I mean, yes, I offered since they needed their alone time, but I feel like I'm being walked on in this situation as far as the in and out all night!!!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 11:56 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• You are not a bitch, hell he is a big boy and he is lucky you are helping him. If he is at your friends that late then why doesn't he just stay there?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Tell the dude if he likes staying at that other house so much to just STAY there! I mean, if he is there all hours of the night, he should just crash there until he gets his own place.
    wyattsmommy626

Answer by wyattsmommy626 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• He has an apartment secured, but can't move in til the 16 or first of next month. I told him when Ben comes back from his dad's or summer camp he needs to be out. He(Ben) goes to summer camp a week after he gets home and goes for two weeks to Camp War Eagle.
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 12:03 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• your house, your way... pretty simple. Like you said, thats disrespectful....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:18 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• If someone was staying at my house for that long, I would just give them a key and let them come and go as they pleased.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:56 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• why don't you get a spare key for him? then when he moves out make him give it back? we did that with my BIL b/c I refused to leave the door unlocked and he would go out with friends and not tell us that he was spending the night over there, and I was starting to get pissed when he'd show up late @ night and knock on the door and i'd have to walk downstairs to open it for him, it was either get a spare key or he could sleep in his car!
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 1:00 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• That would still be disrespectful though. Plus I have a dog, and the barking would wake me up too
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 1:00 AM on Jul. 4, 2009