What do you think of guys that live with their parents STILL?

I belong to this Christian group on face book and there was this post about Christian singles living with their parents/ One even went as far as to say,"Well I work and the rent is free since moving out would be expensive. It's like HELLOOOOO!?!? Grow up! Yes paying rent sucks the big one, but you gotta pop the titty out of the mouth some day!!! I will not date a guy who lives with his mommy!

Starfire73

Asked by Starfire73 at 12:01 AM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I married a guy that lived with his mom! Worse mistake ever!!! He was soooooooooo irresponsible with bill paying. I mean if it works for you, more power to ya. But in my experience it didn't work. He's 37 and STILL lives with mommy!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 1:43 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• My dad is in his mid 50s and before I was born (born 1988) he moved my mom and older sister into his mother's basement (rent free, no bills what-so-ever), and my parents are now divorced and he is STILL living in his 90 year old mother's basement and doesn't help her with ANY of the household bills. He is such a loser.
    wyattsmommy626

Answer by wyattsmommy626 at 12:04 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• no they are losers
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• My moms boyfriend lived with his mom... he had two kids, recently divorced, and 38. WTF I think its pitiful cuz hes perfectly able bodied and he is just lazy...as for the general population I dont know their personal situations but I couldnt believe my mom dated him and still does...its RIDICULOUS
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 12:16 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• not every 'grown' man or woman who lives with their parents are losers. you don't always know they circumstances involved. don't be so quick to judge people, ladies.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:19 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I was w/a man that lived with his parents...when he moved in with me he acted like I should replace his mother & do all the cooking, laundry, & baby raising. I'm like hello your 25 years old & your mommy didn't work. I have a full time job & have been taking care of myself since I was 17. I have a child I don't need to raise the daddy too. Loser's. They stay with their mom's 'cause mom's like that coddle them & do everything for them so they don't have to try to succed at life
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I guess it depends on why he's living with mommy. I had a friend that moved in with his parents right after college for a few years because he was saving to buy a house. Then on the other side of that, I have a ex who is almost 26, lives with his mommy and works part time at lowes....and has no plans to change any of that in the near future.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 12:31 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• My mom came over the other day and is recently divorcing my step dad, so shes dating again. So shes getting into this story of this great guy, hes handsome fifty something, kind, they have a ton in common.. Then he drops the bomb he lives with his mother. lol I couldn't stop teasing my mom. lol. I guess they guy just got divorced too and his wife got everything. so that part isnt funny. But.. I still laugh at my momma.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 12:39 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• My DH lived with his parents when i met him. But his ex-fiance had screwed him over so bad, he had nothing. So, i dont consider him a loser for it. He did what he had to.

It happens sometimes after break-ups, divorces, and death of their spouse.

Now if they had never lived away from home and are 25, 30, 50.....then yes. Loser, unless its to help out an elderly parent or diasbled parent and are TRULY helping them. Then, also not a loser in my opinion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• depends on the situation....10 yrs ago I dated a guy who had to live with his mom because he had to much child support to pay for him to make it on his own.
    He had to pay $750 for each of his 2 kids, every month....I told him to get that re adjusted and he was afraid to thinking he would end up owing more per kid.
    He did live rent free but had to help with food and utilities
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jul. 4, 2009