should i wait

hi i have a 9 mdonth old and want another. with him it took almost 5 months of trying. he is a real good baby sleeps all night and everything. if i get pregnant right away do u think it will be hard for them to about 18 months apart?

djsmommy13

Asked by djsmommy13 at 12:05 AM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i would wait til your baby is out of diapers until you have another baby it is tough i have a 4 year old a 1 year old and currently 7 weeks pregnant so i have a busy house hold come February so its all up too you good luck!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 12:12 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• My son is 9 1/2 months old and i am TTC #2 as well. I think it will be challenging but I intend to do it anyways. Follow your heart.
    beck_9808

Answer by beck_9808 at 7:46 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• **I think its a great choice, That way they would be close,** (Good Luck~Baby Dust To Ya)
    BabyStrawberry

Answer by BabyStrawberry at 2:53 PM on Jul. 4, 2009