aggravated

My boyfriend and I are having a roller coaster-like relationship here lately. I'm 27 weeks pregnant and most of the time we go out and do stuff together and have a good time, we cuddle and our sex life is better than ever....but then he just gets pissed off over stupid stuff and I just wanna cry because of how he acts and things he says sometimes.

Like today...we went to dinner together, got ice cream, came home and cuddled and when it was time for me to leave he got up and was acting like a total arse. He said he things he really screwed up his back and i smiled but rolled my eyes and he like slapped my hand away from his and stopped in the middle of the road...and then when i walked to my car he wouldn't hug me and finally he did and was like "just don't make those faces at me anymore" and i said "i can make any face I want" and he pulls away and is like "i'm not a toy"...wtf?

what can i do? what's wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• both of you need to grow up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• how the hell do i need to grow up? I just rolled my eyes....last time i checked that wasn't a sign of immaturity or maturity either way. I rolled my eyes because he thinks he really screwed his back up but then asks me, at almost 7 months prego, to walk on his back...it can't hurt that bad if he wants me to walk on it. he is the one that acted like a little kid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• AND i said "i can make any face i want" because he likes to talk to me like i'm his kid and not his daughter...i don't like being told what i can and cant do. that was just something small. he is always talking to me like i'm a child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Maybe he is nervous about impending fatherhood. And maybe he needs more attention from you. I agree however that you guys need to grow up a little. Saying things or doing things that are antagonistic serve no good purpose. As you age you will realize sometimes it is better to keep some thoughts silent to get along. I think rolling your eyes hurt his feelings and he didn't express it correctly to you. Maybe if you try to communicate better with him, these things will become less frequent.
    Allie428

Answer by Allie428 at 2:04 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• like EVERYONE doesnt say little remarks to piss of their partner sometimes, doesnt mean your immature sometimes youve just had it, i didnt know we had so many perfect ladies here that never say a rude word to their husbands
    bradynsmom222

Answer by bradynsmom222 at 2:15 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I agree with the first poster you BOTH need to grow the hell up seriously, weather or not his back is really hurt if he thinks it is fine let him think it is, to be honest I think the whole rolling your eyes thing was pretty rude and uncalled for, the one thing you need to realize about all men is they too like to be babied, how did you expect him to react what if you said something about your back hurting because of your pregnancy or something and he just rolled his eyes at you?
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:20 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• bradynsmom-- I was not trying to say I or anyone else is perfect. And I do agree tjat everyone does snap and say and do rude things sometimes. I am certainly guilty of it as well. From what the op wrote it seemed as if she started an unnecesary fight. They had a good evening and had she just ignored the comment about his back instead of rolling her eyes about it, maybe their evening would have remained good instead of turning into a fight. That is what I meant about maturity. I am assuming by what she wrote that she is young. I have been married 10 years and I am not a perfect wife, we argue also. But the older I get the more I realize it is so much more valuable to be quiet and keep peace sometimes rather than be right or state an opionion. Especially when it is something that does not matter, like him complaining that his back hurt. Nothing good was accomplished by either of their reactions.
    Allie428

Answer by Allie428 at 3:06 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Oh, and I am assuming that she wanted opionions and/or advice and that is why she posted here. I did just that and did not think my comments were rude. I think they could be helpful if taken in the way they were intended.
    Allie428

Answer by Allie428 at 3:08 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• You are already turning into his mother.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:41 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Lol. poster that said something about how would i feel if i said something about my back hurting in pregnancy and him rolling his eyes....HE DOES ALL THE TIME. he doesn't care that there is something hurting me but when he gets a tiny ache or pain he starts acting like a little kid. so i hardly think me rolling my eyes was unnecessary and rude
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Jul. 4, 2009