A simple kiss..

I am devistated. My signficant other and I arent married yet but have been going out for over 24 months. Lately we've been on the rocks and we split up. Not even a week after he kisses a new girl. He now comes back to me, saying how much he wants to be with me and just kissed her to "try to get over me" but that didn't work because he "loves me too much".
I need some serious help. This man meant everything to me and I don't even know what to do or say.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I think guys go a little crazy when they lose the one they love. I think you are saying you are upset because he kissed someone so soon and you think maybe that proves he doesnt love you? Not sure. But if that is what you are getting at, I think that you are wrong. It seems to me that he is being honest. Whatever happened between him and the other girl gave him perspective on your relationship. Now he realizes that you are the one for him and he doesn't want anyone else. Consider yourself lucky. 1) It was only a kiss. 2) he was honest about it 3) he chooses you! Good luck.
    Allie428

Answer by Allie428 at 1:57 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I think what he did proved he chooses you. I see nothing to be upset over.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:25 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Not real sure what you're upset over. Yall werent together when he kissed the other girl...so no foul there. And he came back to you...again no foul. So what's the issue?
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 12:28 AM on Jul. 4, 2009