have you watched

kendra the tv show?? on E!?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 12:18 AM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Entertainment

• No but I've seen commercials. Lol I don't have cable. Is it good?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• yeah i have seen it once or twice. don't really care for it. she was always my least favorite on the girls next door anyway
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 12:44 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• really she was my favorite but her show isnt really that good! :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 12:45 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I watched it a couple of times, but I don't really like it, I stopped watching it now, but have heard that she is pregnant. Hopefully she will grow up a bit before the baby is born. The last episode I saw was the one where her boyfriend came to see the place where they were gonna live, and she just had stuff everywhere. Clothes on the floor and so on...You could tell he was just horrified.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 4:12 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Yes! I love that show-she is honest and doesn't hide anything. She doesn't care if people like her or not?! Ya she is crazy and sometimes a ditz but theres plenty of those people out there just not on tv-thats what makes it so real is she puts it all out there and its entertaining lol
    brookelynn2609

Answer by brookelynn2609 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2009