Is anybody having any "Babydaddy" drama?

Is anybody having any "Babydaddy" drama? Me and my babydaddy lost our house and his job wasn't paying the bills so he moved out of state to his mothers house and found a better paying job, but I can't help but feel abandoned and alone. He claims he still wants to stay together and be a family, but I feel betrayed and don't want him to be part of my unborn baby life. We talk everyday but 99% of the time we are cursing and fighting. It stresses me out so much and makes me feel like having a drink. I believe he is out there having the time of his life and fooling around with other women. This is our 1st baby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know what its like to be pregnant and far away from BD. Hang in there. I live about 1000 miles away from BD and sometimes I have those feelings too, like I have to live being pregnant everyday and go through everything while he just gets to go on with his life. I talk to him every day but its just not the same as having him go through it with me. Sometimes I feel so alone. I'm going to visit him at the end of the month and moving in December, but I can't help how I feel right now. I hope things get better between you and him because this should be a wonderful time your lives.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 3:22 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• My BD is in FL while I'm in Kansas. I actually got preggers while we were having break-up sex before I left to Colorado to help my friend , now fiance, with his wife leaving him and taking his daughter. My BD is refusing to believe the baby is his and wants to get a paternity test to prove it, which i said i'd do. But he doesn't want to pay child support or help with any of the baby's medical bills. I fly back to FL to get the rest of my furniture, clothes, and kitchen stuff. While I'm there I'm making my BD sign over all his rights as father so my soon to be hubby can adopt my baby.
    I broke up with my BD for many reasons, and most of them are reasons also for me not to want him around my baby.
    SouthernRoses

Answer by SouthernRoses at 9:37 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• my BD is in jail.. so yes we are havin problems. alot of problems. i can only see him on sundays and thats when i feel like getting up at 5 am to drive up there . i havent spoken to him on the phone in a month. but when i did he would always find something to bitch about, i do have to say him being locked up has made me stronger and more independent. i was going to break it off because , hey he is in jail, and cant support me or our child.. but i have decided to try to make it work , if it doesnt than oh well i know i can handle it on my own. if it does than great.. he gets out in less than a month.. i would try to work it out in your case.. if your truely feel like you want to leave him than do it.. go woth what your heart AND mind say!
    good luck
    jannaboo

Answer by jannaboo at 12:12 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Thank you jannaboo
    Anonymous