Is anybody having any "Babydaddy" drama?

Is anybody having any "Babydaddy" drama? Me and my babydaddy lost our house and his job wasn't paying the bills so he moved out of state to his mothers house and found a better paying job, but I can't help but feel abandoned and alone. He claims he still wants to stay together and be a family, but I feel betrayed and don't want him to be part of my unborn baby life. We talk everyday but 99% of the time we are cursing and fighting. It stresses me out so much and makes me feel like having a drink. I believe he is out there having the time of his life and fooling around with other women. This is our 1st baby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds to me like YOU are the one with the issue and creating more issues within your relationship, so what he moves away to get a better job and he is living with his MOM of all people and you are giving him shit about it? Sorry but in life you do what you have to, maybe its time that you give a little too and if you want to be back together start taking the steps YOURSELF to do so.
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:15 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Because I know what he does while I'm away. He's a compulsive and a cheater and I'm afraid if were apart too long he will find another woman and leave me out here with a baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• If you cannot trust him what is the point? Look if he wants to run around on you he will do it no matter if you two live together or apart.Besides,would you REALLY want to know that the only thing stopping him from cheating on you is the fact that you are with him all the time? That would not mean he did not wish he could ya know...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Then why the hell are you with someone that you know is a dirty dog? Smarten up he helped make that child also so DON'T take this out on the baby, That child has every right to have a relationship with it's father as anyone else does.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Yeah I understand that he will do it no matter if I'm there or not, and If I let my baby have a relationship with him it will hurt me more and I don't want my baby around his women. I feel like he should of had waited and stayed here with me instead of running away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• And everybody gives me a look when I say he left out of town, like if they're laughing behind my back. He just left like it aint nothing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Then he does not deserve you.I would file for child support and just take care of my baby.If he ever wakes up and gets serious then he will at least have a relationship with his child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• no.. sorry I married a Man that has a really good paying job. He comes home every Night, is faithful and honest.. if I could only get him away from Football ( and every other sport) every once in a while. then I would be truly happy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:53 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Here's your biggest clue - if he "says" that he wants to be a family, but then leaves the state and doesn't take you with him...guess what, he doesn't want to be a family. If he did, you would be with him. I'm so sorry that you've been wronged in this way.
    Jodie118

Answer by Jodie118 at 7:48 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Drop him. Slap him with some court papers. You need a better role model for your baby anyway
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Jul. 4, 2009