Does anyone believe the world is ending in the yr 2012?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what makes u think that?????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Do you Donald?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Before the world went nuts I would have said no, but now, I am not so sure we will live after it
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:44 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• My brother believes that instead of the world ending we will mostly all become spiritually enlightened because our DNA strands are forming a 12th helix. lol, good luck on coming out looking smart after that one.
    btw, i love my bro. ;)
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 2:48 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Yes! That's why I'm saving my money and not having sex!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:48 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• OOPS! I meant that's why I'm spending my money and having sex with anything that moves! j/k
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:49 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• even if thats ture, which im not saying it is or isnt but what can we do about it anyways. Really if its going to happen its going to happen
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I have mixed feelings on that.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 3:05 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Everyone believed it would when we hit the year 2000. Prince had that song called "1999" that played a lot towards the end of that year. When 2000 rolled around there was no catastrophe, no end of the world.
    I have no idea about the year 2012 because the bible states that only God knows the exact date and time the Lord will come and the earth will meet its doom. Not even Jesus knows the date and time!
    I will just live each day to the best that I can and wait on God's perfect timing. †
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:50 AM on Jul. 5, 2009