Happy 4th of July everyone!

What are you doing tomorrow? I thought the link below was too cute and gave me the muncies!

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 3:31 AM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ya know what gigi?
    I'm glad you're here on CM. I am not a very big youtuber. ...but you find some pretty interesting things there. And if it werent for you, i would only ever use it for music videos. lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:37 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:32 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• We actually just got back in from some fireworks. Tomorrow we're going to a friend's house for a cook-out and fireworks. We live on base and can't do fireworks here, so I'm excited about going somewhere that we can!

What about you Miss Gigi, what are you up to tomorrow?
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:33 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I am going to my friends moms house (her sister also happens to be brothersGF) so it is cool that we will all be together, POOL PARTY! and bar-b-que and fireworks. I am too worried about leaving ny house during the fireworks thoug I have 18 Cypress Pines that are way too tall and dry with the heat. I may just let DS come home with my brother and I will be here manning the waterhose! lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:37 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Going to the parade, street fair, then my aunts for some bbq and family time. We can see the fireworks display from her house thank goodness, because parking is a pain.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 3:39 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Thanks outstandinglove! That makes me feel good. :)
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:45 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:48 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Good. And i have no idea what i'm doing for the 4th of july. I'm a military wife so i really do need to figure it out pretty quick. lol.
    I think i'm gonna call up my sister and see what she's up to.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:50 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• and LOL. ...i mean good. i'm glad i made you feel good. ...sorry. i'm kinda tired. i should go to bed.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:51 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• nothing trey has to work til 3 pm but genevieve is to little to go to the strip
    we will see the fireworks from the strip here tho lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:56 AM on Jul. 4, 2009