Do you think some moms on here take the term hotchie mama literally?

like the self potraits and the cleavge shots its like is this myspace or something..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what is a hotchie mama?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• LMFAO Now here is the man asking questions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I completely agree. Let me tell you I sure the hell don't want to see your clevage i have penty of my own.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• All I can say is that I have seen some very prtty moms on here. I guess if they can pull it off, more power to them. I repeat, if they can pull it off! I don't want to see muffintops or boob tattoos.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:50 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• No kidding!! I saw a mom on here the other night and she had posted a bunch of pictures of herself semi-nude (covering the private parts only) and in her undies! It was just gross.
    Not that I think attractive women should do that, I think every women owes herself more respect, but this chick did NOT have the type of body that you would think someone who wants nude pics of herself online would have.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• You mean HOOTCHIE? Don't know, don't care.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 5:10 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Again, I will be a total bitch and say, yes, CM is becoming overrun with stupid text speak abbreviations, posters that can't complete an original sentence, spell the simplest words or present themselves in a respectable fashion. The pictures are just another symptom of the problem that I've been complaining about for a while. It makes me crazy, and so I spend less and less time on CM these days. Between the idiotic questions from women who don't have enough self-respect to realize that their boyfriend/babydaddy/whatever treats them like garbage, the posts that are exclusively composed of foul language and trash talk, and the inappropriate photographs, I'm pretty much done. Once upon a time, CM was a place you could expect a certain quality of content and companionship.
    Jodie118

Answer by Jodie118 at 7:00 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I do see it but I don't see it that much! People are into self-expression, I guess. That is how they chose to express themselves. Not my thing, and it does effect how I view them, but it is their thing I guess.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 9:49 AM on Jul. 4, 2009