i tested postive and i was curious to what this is I am feeling....

for the past couple weeks i've been having pain in my sides both right and left around my ovaries area. it hurts if i sneeze, cough, stand up too quick, etc and i have to stop and rest for a second and then it will go away. I just tested positive on a pregnancy test and was wondering if i should worry..?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if your cramping or hurting just go see your dr to be safe
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:54 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I had the same thing. It will go away .
    vickyburns

Answer by vickyburns at 4:29 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Normal. It's just your uterus getting ready to grow. Congrats!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 4:46 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• oh sweety... im right there with you. its annoying, yet a little scary..but i think its normal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:24 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• it's normal. it's probably round ligament pain.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• It is completely normal to have pelvic pain when you're early in your pregnancy, even cramping that feels like your about to start your period. It's seriously disconcerting and it's not fair that nobody tells you that.
    If you end up feeling like it's only on one side, then you should go to the hospital. You could have an ectopic. Sorry to bring that up. Take care of yourself!
    EmKirk

Answer by EmKirk at 8:43 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Yep, it's official your STRETCHING!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 10:04 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• so if i am growing or stretching then how many weeks am I....when does that occur? I had a period last month.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• when you have your first doctors app they will tell you or figuer up the last day or you menstrual cycle and count forward 9 months that should tell you about your due date and you can figuer how far along you are now if you are irregular there is no telling but depending on what pregnancy test you used you could be anywhere form 1 month to 2 months
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 10:51 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• GO here to find out http://www.amazingpregnancy.com/pregnancycalendar/
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 10:53 AM on Jul. 4, 2009