POTTY TRAINING!!

MY SON IS 29 MONTHS OLD AND IM TIRED OF THE DIAPERS!! I KNOW HE'S READY FOR POTTY TRAINING BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT SEEING AS IM A GIRL AND I CANT SHOW HIM WHAT TA DO AS I DONT HAVE THE "RIGHT" EQUIPMENT. CAN AYBODY OFFER ADVICE ON HOW I SHOULD HANDE THIS? ANY IMPUT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

Papasmom

Asked by Papasmom at 6:45 AM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Get him a stool and show him how to go. I did it with my son, it takes a little time, but he''ll catch on. Good Luck.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 7:24 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Both my boys started sitting down. I would just tell them, point down, and push their penis down myself. They started doing it themselves right away. Now I just remind my oldest everytime he sits down. Still working on the second!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:51 AM on Jul. 4, 2009