happy 4th of july

so what are u going to do on this lovly 4th of july.... go watch fireworks or just hang out at home... or even play with fireworks at home!

I shouldn't play with fireworks b/c I live in Az but I have 3 bags I just want to play haha I just remember when I was a kid haha

enaNianza

Asked by enaNianza at 9:00 AM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well I hope to make it to my old Small Tiny hometown & park on the road & watch their Small Fireworks in the Car! I'm Not Feeling Very Well at all. Each day worse then the last. But I Love Fireworks they bring out the Kid in me! I also whisper A tiny Prayer each year how Grateful I am to be able to "see" fireworks & the Meaning behind them!! Last year with a 3 year old & A 6 mos. old Grandsons.. Seeing the True Happiness in their Eyes & Faces made them even more memorable too! I wsih All the Safe & Happy Kind of Day they wish for!! I know A Friend who turns 26 Today!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:54 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I'm going to a birthday party for an hour or so, then to my MIL's, then to a party with my husband! :]

july 4th

MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 9:33 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• We are going to a small time festival and having the kids faces painted, going to listen to some storeis, learn about animals, then have a picnic dinner, and watch fireworks. I didn't realize how much we have to do. The kids are excited about it.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:46 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I have a wedding to go to
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Have a nice day and enjoy it. We're hanging out at home and watching fireworks down the street tonight.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 11:05 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• going to a cookout.. poolside. =]
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jul. 4, 2009