How can I get Cafemom on my blackberry

aScrappinMom

Asked by aScrappinMom at 9:28 AM on Jul. 4, 2009 in About CafeMom

• IDK but that would be SWEET! If they could put cafe mom IM on there, they would make some serious money!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 9:36 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• You can download opera mini on your blackberry. You may want to take your blackberry to your carrier's store and let them download it for you. I have a blackberry Pearl 8130 and it would only download one version of opera mini and I couldn't get it to do it but they did at the store. I can get cm now and I couldn't before. One website to download from is www.opera.com/mini/download/blackberry/ or just go to www.opera.com and it will give you what you need. Good luck and if you have problems downloading it on your own, I really suggest going to your carrier's store and letting them download it for you. It took less than 5 minutes to get mine done at my carrier's store.
    loflingirl

Answer by loflingirl at 12:32 AM on Jul. 5, 2009

• Thank you. Going to check it out.
    aScrappinMom

Answer by aScrappinMom at 4:25 PM on Jul. 5, 2009