• In the Spotlight:

More of a vent than a question!

I am 2 weeks late. DH and Ihave been having problems for a couple months (him talking to other girls, meeting them and taking them out) so we haven't been having sex much at all. Plus we do the pull out method for BC because I can't take birth control.
I told him I might be pregnant He told me "If you are, it's not from me" WTF!!!!!!
I told him of course it's his, if not, I guess I am like Mary! Lol.
He just walked out the door to work, not another word!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I have the same problem with my husband bc we use the pull out method. He thinks nothing can possibly go wrong on his end so I must be cheating.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I would have told my husband to go fuck himself a long time ago, if he was going out and dating other women. That's just bullshit. I would do yourself a fav. and get the hell out. The guys sounds like a jerk. If he is balling out on his responsibilities as a husband, then it won't own up to his responsibilities as a father.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:08 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• He actually is a great father.
    We have decided to seperate, that's why we don't have sex often. We have been seperated for a couple months. He doesn't live at home, but he sees his daughter every day.
    He is taking care of us financially until I get out of school. He is not a bad guy just because we didn't work out....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• If that is the situation I can see why he would feel that the 'baby' wasn't his. Probably you arent pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• isn't it funny how when they move out they think their sperm don't come back to visit when they come to get some nookie? My xh used to move out all the time but came back for sex. He'd get me pregnant then say he didn't do it! So according to him all three of our kids are not really his even though they look just like him! I told him to say it to me but if he says it to our kids and hurts them then he has to pay for DNA tests for all 3 kids! That shut him up

Answer by admckenzie at 11:34 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• could have said so in the first place. the way you worded your vent, it made it sound like he was being a bad father and husband. but yeah, I agree with admckenzie.

He actually is a great father.
    He is taking care of us financially until I get out of school. He is not a bad guy just because we didn't work out

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:03 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Honey, if your seperated then maybe you shouldn't be having sex with him! Especially if he's seeing other women!!!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 12:09 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• if you are when baby is born file for support he will most liely have to pay for testing the sooner done better for all
    Anonymous