what do you think about 15 year old getting belly pierce? yes//no

mybabyjr

Asked by mybabyjr at 11:01 AM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• No. IMO if they want piercings other then the ears before they are 18, then no. After 18 pierce whatever you want.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:04 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Would I let my 15 year old? No.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:05 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Why not? I have had my belly, tounge and "other" things done... They all heal up and leave just a tiny scar... If she doesn't want it in a year or two, just take it out. It's not like a tat that has to be there forever. It's a tiny little hole... She can get rid of it any time... I would make her pay for it though.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:13 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• My step-daughter had hers done at 16, but she lived with her mom, so didn't have a say in it, but if that is the worst a child does, than it's not that bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• If it was my child then NO way in hell. Not my kid, not my business, but my son would not be allowed to date someone that has one!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:20 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I'd say...who the heck is looking @ your belly button.........wear a longer shirt!!! lol.
    jfblaine

Answer by jfblaine at 3:33 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Do you consider this child to be VERY responsible?
    How about making them wait 6 to 12 months and having them pay for it?
    They can do worse my daught went and got her tongue done as soon as she turned 18. YUCK

Also doing it themselves is not a good idea infections.
    Anonymous

• why not its cute I have mine pierced. I love them and you get a little dingle earing to put in there not a stud.lol. No i really dont see a problem with it, but i would defenitly say no to tatoos.
    tinyone917

Answer by tinyone917 at 9:49 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• if they really want it say you pay for it you can get it, that's what my mom did to me and i got mine pierced at 15 and i almost didn't get it because i didn't want to spend my money but then my friend got hers done so i wanted to be cool hah
    serenaxxmarie

Answer by serenaxxmarie at 10:52 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• If they can earn the money to pay for it and will care for it like they need to be cared for then yes, I'd sign for a piercing. I had my tongue pierced at 13 and had well over 20 piercings at 15 so who am I to say anything?
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 2:30 AM on Jul. 5, 2009