Create your own holiday...

What would it be for and how would it be celebrated?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Celebrate getting out of debt day. Would be a ceremony of cutting up credit cards.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• National BBQ day. I loveeeee me some BBQ!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• When I was a child, my aunt and I created our own holiday. It was Aunt and Niece day and we celebrated it on July 5th. Which reminds me, I need to send her an e-card tomorrow. = )

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:00 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• My mom and I used to have mother daughter day where we'd spend the day together just watching playing then that night we'd go out to eat then to the movies it was great!!!! Or a sibling day would be great I might actually get to see my brothers and sisters then

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:48 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• National Divorce Day!
    Imagine all the divorcees celebrating that special day by treating themselves to an ex-spouse-free shopping spreee or spa treatment....LOL.
    If you are really bitter about your divorce then you can celebrate it in style. Send the ex-wife old flower stems with thorns but no flowers on them. Send the ex-husband an "I Hate You" greeting card that lets out a terrible odor when opened and lingers for several hours - strong enough to make him gag and make his eyes water.....hehehe.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:22 AM on Jul. 5, 2009