Why do women hate Sarah Palin so much?

I'm really curious why so many women hate her? And if you are one of those that hate her, tell us why, but give some concrete details to back up your reasoning.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• cause she has an attractive husband, a beautiful family, is successful, and is HOT???? I believe jealousy in all honesty. I hope when I am her age, I look that hot:D
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 11:33 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• She is a backward hick!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• She is a hypocrite and a liar.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• because the lib media told them to hate her.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:39 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• clappinglove your answer Carpy:)

TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 11:41 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• No, I wouldn't vote for her for President because of her track record on women's health rights and her connection to church. I don't care for her isolationist points of view either.

But I don't hate her.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 11:42 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• OP asked for "concrete details" not a bunch of uneducated dribble. Who sounds like the "backward hick" now? If you can't give a proper answer it only proves that the only reason you don't like her is because you were too busy watching Saturday Night Live rather than doing actual research. Come on people, I would like to know the answer to this as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Thanks I did answer it, and I didn't get it from SNL. Goodness, just because you don't agree doesn't make the other person wrong. Lordy.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 11:48 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• urkiddingright ~ just because I answered right after you doesn't mean I was referring to your answer. "Backward Hick" should have been the clue there. Look at the answers above you, that was who I was referring to. I do appreciate your honest answer though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• she is against complete sex-ed, women having the right to chose. but the thing that solidifies it was her speeches she got ppl so riled up they were screaming about killing Obama the terrorist & she said nothing against it. i saw her "leadership skills" in work when i lived in Alaska & she was the mayor of Wasilla...it was not a nice place (its the meth capital of Alaska). she is not a great leader.

but i dont hate her...i hate her politics. i wish her all the best.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:51 AM on Jul. 4, 2009