why is everything "sad"

we should be happy in our beliefs! I keep reading post and hear things like, it is sad you act like that, or it is sad there are people like that. Why be sad? Be happy for yourself, pray for your enemies and quit pointing out the "sad" point out the positive in the post. Lets find positive things to post and share today.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Jul. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Sounds good to me...You start.....
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 11:46 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Well, it is sad to see posts where people can be accepting or have to be nasty just because they have a religious reason to bash others. Letting someone know that isn't a bad thing, it's simply letting them know in a nice way that acting in that manner is not okay, no matter what belief they hold. You can pray for someone all you want, but they aren't ever going to change if noone ever says anything. Not that I think they will change because someone says something, but at least there's a chance.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:47 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• It's okay to be sad. I believe it's better to be honest about your feelings than to deny them in the name of God. If you want to be happy, fine, but why not allow others their own feelings.
    You sound like a very controlling person.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• you dont sound controlling. you sound like you care about people and want them to stop being of this world and be more like Jesus! Praise God!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jul. 4, 2009

• I do believe in God. but I believe individually and jointly in different and combined societies that those make our decisions, that God has no control over because of powers of thought and action that's given to every one by God. The real world now and past make us happy and sad. More of us on cafe mom have kids running almost wild being kids than there are of us moms as we type whose kids are out of our homes.

Maybe the question should be what come backs that are nice and respectful can any one think of to deal with a mom who's having a bad bad day affecting her mood when she writes in?
    Anonymous

• I hate it. I posted a joke about Michael Jackson on facebook...."Michael will not be buried or cremated, he will be recycled into grocery bags, so that he may remain white, plastic, & unsafe for children". And this girl said "That's a horrible comment its so sad that we walk around the planet with people who say something like that, of course I think what he did was disgusting, but who cares?" I'm like...ok how is it sad that I make a joke...but you can say it's ok for someone to molest children and that's not sad?? It was nothing more then a joke & someone has to make a big deal about it. I believe everyone has their own right to have an opinion or make a joke w/o someone being 'sad' for them.
    Anonymous

• I believe everyone has their own right to have an opinion or make a joke w/o someone being 'sad' for them.

Someone posted a different one about him here last week. Everyone in this section went in for the jugular because their delicate sensibilities were so threatened by it. People are always happiest when they are calling someone else inferior. Same reason they love to tell anyone who disagrees with them how sad they are.
    Anonymous

• I think saying it makes me said is just a way to act friendly when you are judging others.

i love reading all the different opinions and moods. Even a person doesn't think like more, or is more or less accepting of me I am not sad for them I am happy they have their own opinion.
    Anonymous

• oops that should read saying it makes me "sad* lol
    Anonymous

• ok, who is sad? I'm not sad. My spiritual beliefs are why I'm not sad. Life is good no matter what it looks like.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:24 PM on Jul. 4, 2009